Sunday, February 3, 2013

New Mindset, New Blog

Well allow me to introduce myself. My name is Channing LaRose commonly known as @chan_kan on Twitter & Instagram. I am a 22 year old Senior at The University of South Alabama. I will be graduating in December of 2013 with a Bachelors of Science in Health Care with a concentration in Health Care Management and a minor in EMS. I am currently a dispatcher & EMT at a private ambulance company. I'm a pretty average, ordinary young woman who serves an Extraordinary God. I accepted Christ Jesus as my savior & Lord my sophomore year of college, and my life has not been the same since then. I decided to start a blog to share with anyone who is willing to listen (or read) the gospel of Jesus Christ as well as to chronicle my journey in growing up in Christ and life. I'm slowly discovering my purpose in this life and I'm learning so much about life in the process. I think God has something amazing planned for my life and he impregnated me with my purpose before I was in my mothers womb. I believe that the trials that I face in this life is God pruning & purifying me for my purpose. Life is a journey & I'd like to share it with you, so thanks for reading and please be patient with me as I get started with my first blog.

(-gracefully, Channing]

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sis-in-Christ, I wanted to show some support and follow your blog! Please return the love and follow mine! http://msjrivers.blogspot.com God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete