Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What's On The Inside Of You?

Here recently I've been thinking what did God see in me that made Him want to save me? I mean seriously like my last blog stated I am the worst of sinners, or at least I truly feel I am. I've always wondered since I have been saved why me? Of all the people Christ could have saved, he choose me; a county girl from Mississippi who was 100% okay living this watered down Christ-less lifestyle not fully aware that I was headed for hell. Don't get me wrong, I AM THANKFUL FOR GRACE!!! So thankful I got it tattooed on my wrist. I'm really grateful that God decided to choose me, but I was really curious to know why. A few nights ago I was laying in the bed after prayer time just before I slipped into unconsciousness and the Spirit spoke and said: "What has God placed inside of you that is so valuable that He would save you to get it out?" I quickly jotted it down in my phone, thought about it for a brief second and passed out. The more I sit and meditate on it I realized that there is a purpose that is inside of me that is strictly for me. No body else has this purpose, no body else can do it. Jeremiah 1:5 states "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you.." God created us before the foundations of the world were laid (Ephesians 1:4). How amazing is God; before Earth was even Earth He created me and birthed a purpose inside of me. My Father knew me from before the beginning, he didn't just meet me on May 20, 1990 at 7:58 am. My Father created me and He placed something special on the inside of me, just as He did for you. I know sometimes in life you may not have a clue why you are here. You look around and your  fellow believers all seem to be walking out in their purpose, and you're just sitting there not really knowing where you fit in. I want to encourage you that you too have a purpose. There is a reason that God saved you. It was because He placed something on the inside of you when He created you that He is desperate to get out! God didn't place your purpose inside of you so you can be an 'Amen Pastor Pew Member' until your 50. NO! God wants you operating in your purpose while you still have youth and use. Not to say that God doesn't save and use 90 year olds, because He does, however they are at the end of their life. They don't have much left to dedicate to God and His ministry. I encourage anyone who doesn't quite understand why they are on this earth to stop what you're doing (even reading my blog), fall on your knees and cry out to the Father for guidance and direction, link up with a community of believers, talk to some spiritual elders who can help you...Do whatever it is you have to do to find out why you walk this Earth.  God loves you more than life, and He didn't just created you for the fun of it, there was a reason...a Purpose.

(-gracefully, Channing]


No comments:

Post a Comment